MR. RASTELLI'S PHOTOGRAPHY
Want pictures of your kids from the entire season or one of the rodeos? You can have proofs or purchases emailed directly to you after each rodeo. For more information, please call or text
Martha at 352-895-2515.
To view images for prints or past rodeos visit his photo gallery or ask Martha for proofs.
*Prints are also available for an additional fee.
Current Rodeo Information:
October 9-10, 2021
Okeechobee Agri Civic Center
Okeechobee, FL 32974
Sept. 27th @ 12:01 am - Sept. 28th @ 11:59 pm
Stall & Hookup Call-in:
Sept. 27th - Oct. 4th via email
Stall & Hookup information:
- Stalls - $42/1st night includes 2 bags of shavings, $30 extra night. (PER HORSE)
- Extra shavings are available for purchase $6 per bag. No small flake shavings are permitted.
- No tieouts permitted unless all stalls are filled.
- No horses in the RB campground or the fair circle.
- Hookups - $30/per night per hookup
- Stall & Hookup call-in info: Must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include contestant name, back #, # of Stalls & # of Nights, Arrival Date, # of Hookups & # of Nights.
OCTOBER OPTIONAL JACKPOT INFO:
Saturday, Oct. 9
- 7:30 am - 9 am - Check-in
Please note if this is your 1st rodeo the contestant must come with you in full dress code for their mugshot.
1/2 Raffle Ticket money due at check-in
Optional Jackpot payment (cash only) due at check-in.
- 9:30 am - Rodeo Start Time
- 5:30 pm - Enter Tri-State Roping (Click Here for more info)
- 6:00 pm - Tri-State Starts
Sunday, Sept. 12
- 8:30 am - Cowboy Church in the stands
SATURDAY BARREL RACING OPTIONAL JACKPOT SPONSOR:
SUNDAY BARREL RACING OPTIONAL JACKPOT SPONSOR:
Thank you to L & M Produce for Saturday's added money!
Thank you to Southwest Ag Services for Sunday's added money!
- 1/2 Raffle Ticket money is due at check-in ($150)
- You must call-in for stalls and hookups each rodeo that you need them.
- If you called in for September, don't need to make any changes, didn't medical/vet release then you do not need to call-in again. If you need to make a change, or call back in or are new and this is your first rodeo of the season, you will need to call-in via email, info will be posted.